COVID-19 Information and Resources
FACE MASKS ARE NOW REQUIRED IN ALL PUBLIC PLACES IN JEROME. Click here to read the entire text of the emergency order.
Although doors are locked, Town Hall is staffed and available by phone, email or appointment.
This webpage is intended to be a repository for various links related to COVID-19. Some information included in any link may be redundant with that provided in others.
- YAVAPAI COUNTY HEALTH SERVICES COVID DASHBOARD updated daily (Jerome is listed as "Other Verde Valley")
- Yavapai County Health Services hotline: 928-442-5103 and website.
- Statewide hotline on all COVID-19-related issues: dial 211.
- CDC website on coronavirus.
- World Health Organization on coronavirus
- Evidence-Based COVID-19 Resources (Fuld Institute) - Includes information regarding making homemade masks
- Tips on coronavirus prevention and 10 ways to manage respiratory symptoms at home.
- Arizona Department of Health and Human Services information.
- Social Distancing Apps for Seniors
- CDC’s travel notices.
- Yavapai College COVID-19 information
- Coconino County COVID-19 information
- AZ Tourism Center (information on travel restrictions and which businesses are open)
- Free Crisis Counseling
- COVID-19 Rental Assistance (AZ Dept. of Housing)
- COVID-19 Mortgage Assistance (AZ Dept. of Housing)
- AZ Together (Lots of resources for families, seniors, low income, unemployed/laid off, etc.)
- Unemployment insurance
- CARES Act information - FEDERAL
- CARES Act information - AZ
- Yavapai County Business and Employee Assistance
- Food Pantry at Haven United Methodist Church
- General Safety Tips for Seniors
- Memory Care Facilities (A free service that helps families who have loved ones with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.)
- Alzheimer's Support
Small Business Assistance:
- Mayor Alex Barber's letter to Jerome businesses
- Governor's Order prohibiting evictions of small businesses and nonprofits
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Guide to Emergency Loans for small businesses
- Emergency Relief Fund for Artists and Arts Professionals
- Yavapai College COVID-19 information for small businesses
- Sedona Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 information
- Verde Valley Regional Economic Organization (VVREO)
- SBA Loans for Small Businesses
- Flyer regarding CARES Act for small businesses