- Boards & Commissions
- Mayor & Council
- Public Records
- Town Codes
- Upcoming Meeting Agendas
- Municipal Court
- AZ Open Meeting Law
- Info for Residents
- Payment Options
- Town Departments
- New Resident Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Elections Information
- Residential Rental requirements
- Info for Businesses
- Contact Us
FROM THE JEROME HUMANE SOCIETY - March 27, 2020
The Jerome Humane Society will be canceling clinic for the next three weeks. We’ll resume r... [more...]
Access to Town services during Town Hall closure - March 17, 2020
Jerome Town Hall (600 Clark Street) will be closed to the public from March 18, 2020 unti... [more...]
Information for Candidates
Candidate packets for the August 4, 2020 Primary Election are now available in the Town Clerk's office.
In order to run for the office of Councilmember in Jerome, you must be, at the time of filing, at least 18 years of age, a qualified and registered elector, and current on any campaign finance violation fines, penalties or judgments. In addition, you must be a resident of Jerome for at least one year as of the election date.
- NEW LEGAL REQUIREMENT: A STATEMENT OF INTEREST must be FILED WITH THE CLERK'S OFFICE before collecting any signatures.
- On your petition, you will need between 7 and 12 signatures of registered voters in Jerome.
- You must complete the Financial Disclosure form. A fillable form is provided via the link below for your convenience.
- You must file all required documents in the Clerk's office between March 9 and April 6, 2020.
- If you receive and/or spend more than $500 IN ANY COMBINATION (for example, if you receive a $250 donation and spend that $250 on your campaign, or if you spend $500 of your own money on your campaign), you will need to file the Statement of Organization as a political committee within 10 days of reaching that threshold, file Campaign Finance reports as required, and file a Termination Statement at the end of the cycle.
Candace B. Gallagher, CMC